Transcripts & Degrees
Stern students come from a variety of academic backgrounds, including liberal arts, engineering, social sciences, and business.
Students entering the Stern at NYUAD One-year Full-time MBA program are required to hold a bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) from an accredited college or university.
If students submit an application prior to the conferral of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, the admissions committee will accept and evaluate the application. If an offer of admission is made, it will be contingent upon the applicant graduating from an undergraduate program prior to the first day of class.
Transcript Requirements for the Online Application
As part of your online application, you must include unofficial transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions you have attended. Your unofficial transcripts must show the following information:
- All courses taken, credits earned, and grades received
- The name of the degree(s) earned along with the conferral date, if applicable
- Your full legal name
- The name of the college or university attended
Transcripts must be in English. Please upload files directly into the online application. Uploaded files must be scanned copies of transcript(s) received from the college/university registrar or electronic transcripts. Word documents and HTML documents are not acceptable.
The Admissions Committee reserves the right to withdraw an offer of admission at any time, prior to or after enrolling, if there is any discrepancy between the unofficial transcript and the official transcript.
Official Transcript Requirement for Enrollment
Admitted students are required to provide an official record of all academic transcripts and proof of each corresponding degree conferral prior to enrollment in the Stern at NYUAD One-year Full-time MBA program.
Do not send official transcripts to Stern at NYUAD unless instructed to do so.
Providing transcripts for non-US institutions
As an admitted student, you must have all non-US university educational credentials evaluated by Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE). To complete this requirement, you must ensure that transcripts and other required documents are sent to ECE (instructions will be provided, if applicable, after admission). The cost of this report is covered by Stern at NYUAD and you are not responsible for any costs associated with ECE’s evaluation. The completed Evaluation Report will be delivered directly to Stern at NYUAD.
If you cannot meet these requirements or have further questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Providing transcripts for US institutions
You have two choices to submit an official transcript:
- EMAIL: You may request that your institution(s) send secure digital copies of your official transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org. E-transcripts must be sent directly from your institution(s) or via a recognized transcript platform such as Parchment to email@example.com. You must include transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions you have attended showing a list of all courses taken, credits earned, grades received and (if applicable) the name of the degree earned. Stern at NYUAD MBA Admissions reserves the right to request a hard-copy transcript.
- MAIL: You may submit official, hard-copy transcripts via mail from the institution(s) you have attended. You must include transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions you have attended showing a list of all courses taken, credits earned, grades received and (if applicable) the name of the degree earned. Transcripts must be original documents bearing the institutional seal and signature of the institution’s registrar, and must be submitted in the original, sealed envelope from the institution. Transcripts may be sent to:
New York University Abu Dhabi
Graduate Admissions (C2-W212)
P.O. Box 129188
Abu Dhabi, UAE
If you have attended multiple institutions, we recommend that you submit your official transcripts in one envelope to Stern at NYUAD MBA Admissions.
If you completed coursework through a study abroad program, you must provide a separate transcript from the host institution(s) unless all study abroad course titles and grades are listed on your primary transcript.
All transcripts must be accompanied by proof of degree conferral if you earned a degree at the institution. The degree conferral must indicate the:
- Type of degree conferred
- Month and year the degree was conferred
- Institution and location from which you received the degree
If degree conferral information is reflected on your transcript, you do not need to provide additional degree conferral documentation.
- Stern at NYUAD does not accept notarized or personal copies of transcripts.
- Official transcripts and degree conferrals will be verified.
- The Admissions Committee reserves the right to withdraw an offer of admission at any time prior to or after enrolling if there is any discrepancy between the unofficial and official transcript(s).
- All transcripts submitted are considered property of Stern at NYUAD MBA Admissions.
- Do not submit the original copy of an academic transcript that cannot be replaced.
- Transcripts will not be returned to you, transferred, or forwarded to other institutions or other programs or schools at NYU.